Experience • Integrity • Tenacity • Results

Your Past Should Not Define Your Future

Last updated on December 29, 2020

Anyone is capable of making a mistake. However, no one should have to suffer for the rest of their life due to a poor choice in the past. When it comes to past criminal offenses, you may have the chance to clear or seal your record so that you can have a fresh start.

I can help you with this. At Law Offices of Charles T. Ganz, I work with clients throughout Houston and Coldspring to expunge or seal their criminal records. In my career, I have earned a reputation for success by helping numerous clients move forward from their pasts and on toward brighter futures.

Expunction Vs. Nondisclosure: What Do They Mean?

You have two options for cleaning up your criminal record: expunction and nondisclosure. The methods are slightly different:

    • Expunction: Expunction permanently clears an arrest or charge from your record. However, it cannot clear convictions.
    • Nondisclosure: A nondisclosure seals certain offenses in your criminal record from public view. Law enforcement and the court can still view your record.

The law is very strict and very complex when it comes to clearing or sealing an offense. There are numerous conditions that you must meet before qualifying for either procedure. I can sit down with you and determine which option you qualify for if any.

Why Hire An Attorney?

Although you have the option of filing the petition for expunction or nondisclosure yourself, this is not necessarily wise. The procedure is incredibly technical; if you make a minor error, it can permanently jeopardize your eligibility. Having petitioned for numerous expunctions and nondisclosures successfully, I will help you with every step, answer your questions and address any roadblocks if they arise.

Ask How To Clear Or Seal Your Record For A Bright Future

Seeking to clean up your record is a very promising first step on the road to a successful future. I am here to help you when you are ready. Feel free to reach out to me to schedule an initial consultation. Call my Houston office at 936-653-4000, call my Coldspring office at 713-222-6644 or send me an email.